Do you want to buy a house in Mexico while living in the United States? Learn how to apply for a mortgage loan in Mexico from the United States, and buy your home in Mexico while you work abroad.
Do you work in the United States, and want to buy a house in Mexico? Grupo Crecento advises you to choose the unit, apply for a mortgage loan in Mexico and pay the fee from your place of residence.
For many Mexicans, buying a house in Mexico while living in the United States is a family aspiration. Grupo Crecento offers its own financing system, with a down payment of 30 % for 10 to 12 months without interest. Depending on the initial down payment amount, additional discounts are available.
If a mortgage loan is required to carry out the operation, there is a banking scheme that facilitates it.
Our team of real estate consultants will guide you step by step.
VIDEO: How to apply for a mortgage loan in Mexico from the United States
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. How to apply for a mortgage loan in Mexico from the United States?
The process to follow begins with the choice of unit: land, house or apartment.
Grupo Crecento has pre-sale properties that guarantee the maximization of capital gains. To explore current opportunities, click here.Once the property to be acquired has been chosen, the following steps are followed:
- The client provides full name, email and phone number.
- With these data, Grupo Crecento contacts a local bank with a branch in the United States. From there they contact the client and help him with the process.
- Credit is investigated in the US because the source of work is there. Credit history and other reports are reviewed.
- Authorization can be obtained in 10 to 15 days.
- The credit is granted in pesos, at a fixed rate and under the conditions of Mexico.
- The mortgage is paid in dollars, in the United States. The credit and guarantee are in Mexico.
8 percent of the amount, plus 175 dollars that are charged in the United States when the credit is authorized (single payment). If the credit is not authorized, there is no cost.
Mortgage loan conditions for Mexican residents in the United States
2. Who participates in a mortgage loan in Mexico for Mexicans residing in the United States?
In a mortgage loan granted in Mexico for Mexicans residing in the US, the "Borrower" participates, who is the person with income in the United States who meets the program's criteria.
Relatives who participate with income, and who live in Mexico or the United States, may also be named as “Co-borrowers”.
Who participates in the mortgage loan?
3. What requirements must be met to apply for a credit in Mexico from the United States?
You have to be Mexican, living in the United States, regardless of your immigration status, who has proof of income, identification of Mexico and birth certificate.
Then there are two types of possibilities: apply as an employee or as an independent. An employee presents only his check stub. A separate statement and annual statement (which can be obtained regardless of immigration status).
You must also demonstrate a minimum length of employment and/or place of residence.
Requirements to apply for a credit in Mexico from the United States
READ ALSO: Buying a house in Mexico while living in the United States, keys to earn surplus value
Buying in pre-sale means buying at lower prices, during the construction stage, and greatly increasing the value of your investment.
“Crecento turns clients into investment partners, a way for the client to feel more embraced”